Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Self confidence

Hey guys!

Thought I would write a post about self-confidence, something I lack to be honest! But after practicing the law of attraction I am getting better :)

I've always been well aware of my flaws.. and its very difficult to see past it for so many of us! It's such a shame that we don't see ourselves how others see us. I'm constantly worrying about my weight, my skin, my hair, my face.. but slowly I am starting to accept that this is who I am. 
When I was younger I developed acne. Now I know I'm not alone in saying that acne can make you feel so rubbish about yourself, and most certainly put a downer on most everyday things. Going to the shops for example? This is something I had to build up courage for, because I assumed everybody would be staring at me, laughing at me.. and so on. It's a very unrealistic scenario, but I'm sure we've all been there! Although I don't have the spots anymore, I am left with the scars. They bother me sometimes.. but I have definitely learned to accept my skin. 

Nowadays, filters are something that a lot of us use! I most certainly use them! To the extent that I'm ashamed to say, I rely on them. Ok, maybe I don't rely on them as such, but I definitely feel better sharing a picture of myself with no flaws! (See above..)

I have never been a girl to wear make up.. (Mascara sometimes.. If I can be bothered!) and I guess it's a good sign that I am comfortable enough to go out without it. I know some people aren't comfortable with that at all.

I am lucky enough to have a loving, caring boyfriend. Who tells me almost every day how pretty I am, or how beautiful I am! It most certainly helps! My friends also give nice comments which really do help as well :)

The law of attraction says, that you must feel pretty. You have to tell yourself everyday.. I have amazing hair, I am gorgeous, I am beautiful, I love my body. Each night before you sleep.. just repeat those words, or similar words... it helps ;) When you walk around and you start to feel uncomfortable in yourself with regards to your appearance. Tell yourself, I am beautiful, I am confident, I love my body.

Sometimes it takes a while to accept how we look. For some of us it takes weeks, months, years even.. but if you practice learning to love yourself.. it gets easier. 

Below I've decided to post my favourite picture of myself. I never like any of my pictures, but I do feel like I sort of like this one! Funnily enough, I have NO filters on it! (Yay! go me!) 

So girls/guys.. if you have no self-confidence.. or you feel insecure.. it's ok to feel that way! But.. and a big BUT..  you can change your ways of thinking.. and you can learn to overcome your fears and doubts. Try and take a few minutes out of your day to be thankful for what you have. Appreciate your body the way it is. We are all unique and beautiful in our own little ways! ;)

Thankssss

Let me know if you guys feel the same!

Rosie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment