Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

Ireland

Hi guys,

I wanted to write a post on Ireland! One of my favourite places in the world.

I had never been to Ireland before I met my boyfriend, Alastair. My first trip there was amazing! It was exactly as I had always imagined. GREEN! The beautiful countryside, amazing coast lines, and picturesque landscapes! I fell in love! 🍀




There really is something about Ireland, as a whole, that has completely and utterly captivated my heart! 💗 I feel right at home, and fully relaxed and content. In my opinion, the Irish are very friendly, warm and welcoming people! The food is just as amazing, especially if you find a secret tucked away pub in the Wicklow Mountains that serve the most delicious Irish stew! 

So far I've only been to Dublin and Belfast and the out skirts of both. I stayed in the Wicklow mountains, where I saw the most fantastic waterfalls, mountains, and lakes! The silence on top of the mountains, and the fresh air.. along with the most striking views.. it's hard not to fall in love! 





If you ever get the chance to visit Ireland, I strongly recommend it! My boyfriend has irish roots so it's nice to be able to travel there regularly! My cousin also lives in Newtownards, which is a lovely area in the country! 

I'm heading out to Dublin in a few weeks! I seriously cannot get enough of it! I'm hoping to cover more of Ireland in the future! I would love to visit Galway, Wexford, Killarney, and many more! :)

I should really start writing down the exact places I've been to and the sights! Watch this space ;)

Do you guys have any ideas or any suggestions for my next Ireland trip??

Thanks

Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment